| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thumrait in February is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 8.3mm (0.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Thumrait February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Thumrait, Oman
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Thumrait:
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 985.8 kms (612.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 975.6 kms (606.2 miles) NNE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 904.1 kms (561.8 miles) NNE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 864.8 kms (537.4 miles) N
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 852.4 kms (529.7 miles) N
- Majis, Oman - 802 kms (498.4 miles) NNE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 753.6 kms (468.3 miles) N
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 752.2 kms (467.4 miles) N
- Muscat , Oman - 793.7 kms (493.2 miles) NNE
- Saiq, Oman - 708.6 kms (440.3 miles) NNE
- Sur, Oman - 784.8 kms (487.7 miles) NE
- Masirah, Oman - 609.5 kms (378.8 miles) NE
- Salalah, Dhofar, Oman - 71.3 kms (44.3 miles) S